Stellar Ledgers, LLC has adopted the following Terms and Conditions of Use for our website, or any mobile version thereof, to ensure that You know what to expect from Your visit to the Site.
(a) “We”, “Us”, “Our”, or “SL” mean Stellar Ledgers, LLC, and affiliates of Stellar Ledgers, LLC
(b) “Site” or “Sites” means the SL web sites or web sites used for SL matters and includes, without limitation, www.stellarledgers.com; www.angelarandolph.com; www.stellarledgersacademy.com and any other related web sites used by SL now or in the future.
(c) “You” or “Your” means You, Your registered business, and any of Your employees, officers, or agents who may use the Site.
(e) “Content” or “Contents” means all text, graphics, videos, sounds, music, trade dress, trademarks, text, works of authorship, services, newsletters, articles, papers, features, functions, the selection and arrangement of the foregoing, and all other materials and information of any kind or nature contained on or made available on these Sites by SL or its vendors or licensors.
(f) “Data” means information of any kind that You upload, input, or submit to or through the Site.
The information provided on the Sites, including without limitation all newsletters, blogs, webinars, articles, and other information downloaded or accessed by You, is for general guidance and to offer You general information on particular subjects of interest. The presentation of information via this site or any email or other electronic communication is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an accountant/bookkeeper-client relationship. It is also not intended to constitute legal, accounting, tax, marketing, or other professional advice or services. Site users, visitors, and online readers are advised not to act upon this information without first consulting a professional in the applicable technical area.
All Content on the Sites is owned or licensed by Us and is subject to copyright, trademark and other federal and state laws relating to intellectual property. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold without Our prior written consent or the consent of Our licensors and licensees. Any unauthorized use of Content or violation of this provision is a material breach of this TOU and may be a violation of applicable law. Nothing in this TOU constitutes or may be construed as transferring or licensing any intellectual property rights to You, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Use of Content
As content on the Site (including any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know-how, techniques, programs, publications, models, products templates, technologies, software, designs, art work, graphics and information on or described in the Site) may be copyrighted, proprietary and subject to intellectual property or other rights, any unauthorized use of any materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws or applicable intellectual property or other rights. Users are encouraged to print or distribute content (e.g., via link on a social network) provided that:
- The use of the content is personal and noncommercial.
- All copyright, trademark and similar notices are retained.
- The content is not used as or implies that Stellar Ledgers, LLC is providing a testimonial or endorsement of an organization, its products or services.
Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the appropriate content or material provider (including third-party links). SL bears no risk, responsibility or liability in the event that a user does not obtain such explicit written permission as advised by SL.
You are solely responsible for all Data and other information, confidential or otherwise, that You upload to or through our Site. You are solely responsible for creating personal backup copies of all Data you post or store on any Site or provide to SL. When You post Data to a Site, You authorize and direct SL to make such copies thereof as deemed necessary or desirable by SL in order to facilitate the use and storage of the Data on the Site and to facilitate SL’s performance of bookkeeping and other services. By accessing and posting Data to a Site, You represent that you have the authority and ability to access the Data and Site and post the Data on the Site. SL does not assert any ownership of Your Data. You agree that SL may retain Data in accordance with its own data retention policies and that SL may delete Data from the Site at any time and for any reason. You further agree that SL is not responsible for any of the content of Your Data or any Data or information that You submit to or post on or through a Site. You agree that SL is not responsible in any manner for any Data or content not created by SL.
You may not do any of the following on, through or in any way in connection with any Site:
- Upload, post, transmit or submit any information or material that (a) contains software viruses, worms, code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, deny service, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (b) is defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, threatening to others, intimidating, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or constitutes stalking; (c) infringes the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right to privacy, or other intellectual property right of any third party; (d) violates any state, federal, or international law; (e) constitutes bulk or unsolicited commercial email – i.e. spam; (f) constitutes phishing; or (g) constitutes a BOT or spider.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Interfere with or disrupt this Site or the services provided by this Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Violate or infringe upon any current or future trademark, copyright, proprietary, or intellectual property rights of ours.
- Violate or breach any provision of the TOU.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or software used in connection with this Site or obtain unauthorized access to this Site.
- Use any Content or other information to, in whole or in part, create a likelihood of confusion, to misrepresent any fact, or to deceive others in any form or by any means.
- Copy, modify, reuse, rent, lease, distribute, republish, retransmit, sell, lend, assign or transfer any Content of this Site.
- Access any Site by any means other than through the interface provided by Us.
- Remove any copyright notice, trademark notice or other proprietary notice from any Content you download or otherwise receive from or through any Site.
- Misappropriate the funds, property or data of any person.
- Hack or crack in an attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any Data, content, or other information on or accessible through any Site.
- Grant access to any third-party to access or use any Site on your behalf, even as an agent, without the written consent of SL.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
This website (including without limitation any digital content, blog, webinar, podcast, or other) contains general information only, and we are not by means of this website rendering professional advice or services. This firm is not a CPA firm. Prior to making any decisions or taking any action that might affect your finances or business, you should consult a Qualified Professional Advisor.
This website is provided “AS IS” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy or non-infringement of intellectual property. We do not warrant that this website will be secure, error-free, free from viruses or malicious code or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. SL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of this website.
SL sites may contain links to other third party websites, resources, tools or services maintained by third parties. We have no control nor do we make express or implied representations or warranties to such websites, resources, tools and services. Links to these websites should not be construed as an endorsement of them or their content by us.
Indemnity for Breach/Causation of Claims
If You breach the terms of this TOU or in any way cause any claims to made against Us, Our members, employees, consultants, or officers You will be liable to Us for all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that We or Our employees, officers or consultants incur. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SL harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arise from (a) Your use of the Sites, (b) any actual or threatened breach by You of any provision of this TOU, (c) any violation of applicable law by You, or (d) information or content You submit, post, transmit or make available through the Sites.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
Stellar Ledgers will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then any such provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is lawful, void or unenforceable, but shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Updated August 2, 2018