Meet our founder, Angela Randolph, CPA, MBA
Angela’s career spans over 20 years of progressive leadership roles in finance, accounting, audit and tax.
Angela has a broad spectrum of experience across varied industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, Big 4 public accounting, state and federal government. She brings to the table an uncanny ability for strategy & ultimately production of the results your business is looking for.
Years in the Business
An experienced accounting & finance professional with an eye for strategy.
Angela has held roles with Fortune 500 companies providing expertise in accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, operational and financial analysis. For the last seven years Angela’s experience includes auditing large, international corporations with multi-billion dollars in revenue and over $10 million in assets with the Federal Government.
Angela’s prior roles involved leading teams charged with identifying strategic areas of business improvement, increasing profits, and reducing costs and she is committed to assisting small business owners achieve the same through Stellar Ledger’s Bookkeeping, CFO/Controller and Financial Coaching Services.
Invest In Your Business Today
Stellar Ledgers is more than a bookkeeping service, we have the expertise to provide value-added feedback and advice on the financial health of your business and this data is so vital that with it can sustain your growth or without it can lead to insolvency.
Education & Professional Affiliations
- MBA, Management & Finance
- BBA, Accounting & Finance
- Certified Public Accountant
State of Texas
- Over 20 Years of Experience across Varied Industries
- $10M+ Federal Government Asset Auditing
- Fortune 500 Experience in Accounting, Finance, Budgeting & Analysis
- Texas Board of Public Accountancy
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Black MBA Association
- Greater Houston Black Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)